How to get to Little Finland
To reach this area, take the I-15 from Las Vegas about
80 mi northwards to exit 112, from there 3.5 mi on Road 170 Riverside Road
southeast. Directly after the Virgin River, turn right onto the
New Gold Butte Road, which you have to follow 22 mi to the intersection
Whitney Pocket (Arizona Road / New Gold Butte Road)
Continue straight ahead (or half right) on the dirt road.
After about 7 mi turn right into the wilderness - a HC-4WD is now obligatory.
You pass through a rocky narrowness and then enter a dry wash,
you drive down for a while and leave it in a right turn to the right.
After another 1,5 mi you are at the rock face,
on which the rock formations are lined up.
The whole journey from Las Vegas to here takes about 2.5 hours.
1. junction from the I-15 at N36°43'55,2 "- W114°13'05,1".
2. crossing Arizona Road / New Gold Butte Road
at N36°31'22,8'' - W114°08'22,9'' straight on/half right
3. turn right off the New Gold Butte Road
on the mud wash road: N36°25'58.3 "- W114°08'37.7"
4. leaving the wash: N36°27'49,0 "- W114°14'02,9".
5. parking at approx. N36°27'08,3 "- W114°12'54,0".
Then the formations can already be seen.